André Gutton (1904 – 2002) was a French architect.
Gutton became employed by the French government in 1927 as a town planner, and was successively chief architect of civil buildings and palaces in 1936. He served as chief architect of the Institute of France from 1943–1969 and after World War II he was employed in Aleppo, Syria in which he redesigned part of the city and in 1952 had a number of roads widened to allow easier passage for modern traffic. He was chief architect of the Paris Opera (1950–1954), and a Professor at the École nationale supérieure des Beaux-Arts (1949–1958) and at the Institute of Urban Planning at the University of Paris (1944-1952).
- Archives nationales (French)