Bureau of Economic Analysis
|Formed||January 1, 1972|
|Annual budget||$96.5 million (2013)|
|Parent agency||Economics and Statistics Administration|
BEA is part of the United States Department of Commerce and is one of the principal agencies of the U.S. Federal Statistical System. Its stated mission is to "promote a better understanding of the U.S. economy by providing the most timely, relevant, and accurate economic data in an objective and cost-effective manner".
- Title 15 of the Code of Federal Regulations
- Bureau of the Census
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Consumer Leverage Ratio
- Bureau of Economic Analysis regions
- Survey of Current Business, the monthly publication of the BEA that includes their official statistics
- "U.S. Economy at a Glance". Bureau of Economic Analysis. Retrieved 13 March 2015.
- "BEA: Mission, Vision, and Values". Bureau of Economic Analysis. Retrieved 2008-06-29.
- Statistical Programs of the United States Government. Office of Management and Budget. November 26, 2012. Pages 5 and 92.
- Official website
- Bureau of Economic Analysis in the Federal Register
- Brief history of Bureau of Economic Analysis