|Born||5 December 1971|
|Died||20 November 2016 44)(aged|
|Associated acts||Inspiral Carpets. Oasis|
Craig Douglas Gill (5 December 1971 – 20 November 2016) was a British musician. He was the drummer of the Oldham based indie band Inspiral Carpets. After the band's initial split Gill ran a record stall at Affleck's Palace. He has also worked as a club DJ.
Gill was born in Salford, but grew up in Chadderton. He ran musical tours of the Manchester area, explaining landmarks relating to the Madchester scene and Manchester's musical heritage. He co-wrote the book, The Manchester Musical History Tour.
- Huey, Steve. "Biography: Inspiral Carpets". Allmusic. Retrieved 4 May 2010.
- Bainbridge, Luke (21 April 2012). "Madchester remembered: 'There was amazing creative energy at the time'". theguardian.com. Retrieved 26 August 2014.
- Else, David (2010). England. Footscray, Victoria: Lonely Planet. p. 483. ISBN 9781742203331. Retrieved 26 August 2014.
- "Inspiral Carpets drummer Craig Gill dies at 44". 20 November 2016. Retrieved 22 November 2016 – via www.bbc.co.uk.
- "Inspiral Carpets drummer Craig Gill dies, aged 44". The Guardian. 22 November 2016. Retrieved 28 November 2016.