Gustav Peichl (born 18 March 1928 in Vienna, Austria) is an Austrian architect. Gustav built the EFA Radio Satellite Station in Aflenz Austria. He is also a caricaturist (using the pen name Ironimus).
- 1969–82 ORF regional studios, in Dornbirn, Eisenstadt, Graz, Innsbruck, Linz, Salzburg
- 1985–92 Kunst- und Ausstellungshalle der Bundesrepublik Deutschland, Bonn, Germany
- 1987–91 Extension building to the Städel Museum, Frankfurt am Main
- 1997–99 with Boris Podrecca and Rudolf F. Weber: Millennium Tower, Vienna
- 2000-01 Caricature Museum, Krems
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Gustav Peichl.|