|Traded as||ISEQ: KRZ, LSE: KYGA, OTC Pink: KRYAY|
Stan McCarthy – Group CEO |
Flor Healy – CEO of Kerry Foods
Gerry Behan – President & CEO of Kerry Ingredients & Flavours
Brian Mehigan Group CFO
Food Ingredients and Flavours|
Cheese and cheese snacks
Water and juices
|Revenue||€6.104 billion (2015)|
|€662.7 million (2015)|
|€525.4 million (2015)|
Number of employees
Kerry was founded in 1972 in Listowel, County Kerry as a private company with three shareholders – state-owned Dairy Disposal Company (42.5%), a Federation of eight small farmer co-operatives in Kerry (42.5%) and Erie Casein Company Inc. from the US (15%).
In March 2004 the company bought the Quest Food Ingredients Group, a food ingredients business, for US $440 million. Then in August 2005 the company acquired Noon Products, a supplier of Indian and Thai ready meals, for £124m.
In February 2015 the company acquired Rollover, a supplier of hot dogs. Then in October 2015 the company acquired Red Arrow Products, Island Oasis and Wellmune, three businesses in the US taste and nutrition sector, for US $ 735 million.
Headquartered in Tralee, County Kerry, Ireland, the Group employs about 24,000 people in its manufacturing, sales and technical centres worldwide. Kerry's Global Headquarters is based in Naas, County Kildare at the groups' €100 million Global Technology and Innovation Centre which employs 900 people. Kerry supplies over 15,000 foods, food ingredients and flavour products to customers in more than 140 countries worldwide.
- Low Low
- Fire & Smoke
- Big Train
- "KG Annual Report 2015" (PDF). Kerry. Retrieved 30 June 2016.
- "Investor FAQ". Kerry Group. Retrieved 30 June 2016.
- "Kerry's cathedral of discovery". Irish Examiner. 12 October 2015. Retrieved 24 January 2016.
- "Purchase-hungry Kerry Group buys Quest for $440m". Irish Emigrant. 3 March 2004. Retrieved 25 January 2016.
- "Kerry Group buys Noon Products". The Grocer. 9 August 2005. Retrieved 25 January 2016.
- "Kerry buys Cargill Flavor System for $230 million". Natural Products Insider. 23 September 2011. Retrieved 25 January 2016.
- "Kerry Group gobbles up hot dog supplier Rollover". The Telegraph. 24 February 2015. Retrieved 25 January 2016.
- "Kerry Group Buys Three Food Companies for $735 Million". Powder and Bulk Solids. 19 October 2015. Retrieved 25 January 2016.
- "Kerry Group to create up to 900 jobs in Kildare". RTÉ News. 9 October 2012. Retrieved 30 June 2016.
- "Brands". Kerry Group. Retrieved 24 January 2016.