|Native name||সালাউদ্দিন আহমদ|
1967 (age 48–49)|
East Pakistan, Pakistan
Portland State University|
University of Pennsylvania
|Practice||Atelier Robin Architects|
|Buildings||Cafe Mango, Karim Residence, bKash (Head office Interior)|
Salauddin Ahmed is a contemporary Bangladeshi architect. His projects include Karim Residence in Bashundhara.
Ahmed received his Bachelor of Fine Arts and Architecture degree from Portland State University, in Portland, Oregon, and his Master of Architecture degree from the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia. After graduation, he worked in the office of Robert Venturi and Denise Scott Brown, as well as the Urban Planning Department of the City of Portland, Oregon. Presently he runs his architectural practice at his own firm Atelier Robin Architects based in Dhaka.
- Cafe Mango, Gulshan
- Karim Residence
- ICE Today-Aqua Paints, Non Residential design(other category); 2009
- Berger Award for Excellence in Architecture (Residential category); 2011
- Worldview: Perspectives on architecture and urbanism from around the globe
- ICE Today-Aqua Paints Interior Design Award 2009 announced, 8 April 2009
- "5th Berger Award for Excellence in Architecture conferred", Dhaka Courier, 15 December 2011.