17 November 2016 53–54) (aged|
|Occupation||Stunt coordinator, stunt performer, television presenter, magician|
Truglia had a long background in UK Special Forces, as a reservist, from 1980–2000. In 1988 he joined 289 Commando (RA) (V), and in 1994 joined the Royal Marines Reserves SBS and qualified as a Swimmer/Canoeist (SC3), He was a qualified army physical training instructor (A grade). He was an armed and unarmed combat instructor and an evasive driving instructor, and worked in close protection in the private sector at the highest level (formerly Saladin and KMS).
His show called 'The Card Shark Show' opened in November 2012 and was running every Friday night.
- Biography on his website
- Taylor, Carri-Ann; Pisa, Nick (of The Sun) (20 November 2016). "Daredevil James Bond stuntman falls to his death". NewsComAu. News Limited. Retrieved 20 November 2016.
- Article on BBC News Online Jan 2010
- Article in The Times Jan 2010
- Article on stunt work in the Guardian Dec 2009
- Article on movie stunts for the Daily Mail Oct 2009
- A video of a talk in July 2009 at the TED Global Conference in Oxford, UK about technological improvements in stunts and his forthcoming parachaute jump from the edge of space, in his own words, "...the greatest stunt on earth."
- breaks World's largest Loop the Loop Car Stunt
- Stunt Fire Article in The Sun Newspaper
- High Fall Nominated for TV Award Article
- Freediving Article
- Sets British Freediving Record Article
- Stunts in TV Reconstruction of SAS Siege for Discovery Newspaper Article
- Interviewed for Times Newspaper Stunt Article
- Feature Article on Autotrader Website
- Feature Article on James Bond Fan Website
- EyeForFilm.co.uk interview September 2007
- Card Shark Show in The Independent