Barkat Ali Ludhianwi
|Abu Anees Mohammad Barkat Ali|
Abu Anees Mohammad Barkat Ali
27 April 1911|
26 January 1997 85) (aged|
(16 Ramadan 1417 Hijri)
Dasuha, Faisalabad, Pakistan
Abu Anees Muhammad Barkat Ali (ابو انیس محمد برکت علی لودھیانوی) (April 27, 1911 – January 26, 1997) was a Muslim Sufi who belonged to the Qadri spiritual order. He was the founder of the non-political, non-profit, religious organisation, Dar ul Ehsan.
He was born into a Muslim family belonging to the Dhariwal Jatt ethnic group. His father, Nigahi Bakhsh, was an employee of the British Army. He gave various interviews to Pakistan National TV Channel PTV.
- Makshoofat Manazal-e-Ehsan, 5 volumes
- Kitab-ul-Amal Bis-Sunnah 5 volumes
- Asma-un-Nabi-ul-Kareem, 6 volumes
- Maqalat-e-Hikmat 30 volumes
Barkat Ali died on January 26, 1997, at the age of 85. He is buried in Faisalabad.
- Biography pir-o-murshid Hazrat Muhammad Barkat Ali by Sahibzadi Anees Akhter
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 9 January 2009. Retrieved 2008-10-27.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 4 May 2009. Retrieved 2009-03-25.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 25 February 2009. Retrieved 2009-03-25.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 9 December 2008. Retrieved 2008-11-14.