He is head of the Gregotti Associati studio. His studio has designed several important buildings, such as the Barcelona Olympic Stadium, the Belém Cultural Center in Lisbon, the Arcimboldi Opera Theater in Milan and several university campuses, including that of the University of Calabria.
In 2012 he wrote an article for STUDIO Architecture and Urbanism magazine published on its issue#02 Original, edited by Romolo Calabrese.
- Inside Architecture, (The MIT Press, 1996) ISBN 978-0-262-57115-9
- Architecture, Means and Ends translated by Lydia Chochrane (University of Chicago Press, 2010) ISBN 978-0-226-30758-9
- Xue, Charlie Q. L.; Zhou, Minghao (2007). "Importation and adaptation: building one city and nine towns in Shanghai: a case study of Vittorio Gregotti's plan of Pujiang Town". Urban Design International. Palgrave Macmillan. 12: 21–40.
- STUDIO Architecture and Urbanism magazine
- Article on Issue#02 Original
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Vittorio Gregotti.|